Math Vocabulary Cards
Deepen understanding of key terms in mathematics with written and visual definitions.
Math Vocabulary Cards helps students deepen their conceptual understanding of key terms in mathematics. Each card features three sections: a math term, a representative example or model, and a concise definition. Each section can be hidden or revealed, providing multiple options for practice. Vocabulary cards can be selected individually or by category and are available in both English and Spanish.
This virtual version of our Word Resource Cards is an open-ended educational tool, ideal for elementary classrooms and other learning environments that use laptops, iPads, Chromebooks, and Windows devices.
These key mathematical terms and visual models are featured throughout Bridges in Mathematics, second edition. Online preview available.
- Choose card sets for grades K–2 or 3–5.
- Select cards by category (e.g., fractions, geometry) or individually.
- Cards are automatically sorted in random order.
- Hide and reveal one or more sections of each card.
- View terms and definitions in English or Spanish.
- Students can use self-check mode to mark off cards they know.
- Teachers can send selected card sets to students via a share code.
Technical Support and Feedback
Please contact our team for app support and feedback.
© 2022 The Math Learning Center
This app was crafted by Clarity Innovations: “We improve teaching and learning by creating solutions that match promising technologies with the needs of education.” www.clarity-innovations.com.