Partial Product Finder
Partial Product Finder allows multiplication combinations to be represented as a rectangle, or array, with dimensions that match the combination.
This tool helps students develop the flexibility and conceptual understanding required to build fluency with basic facts and strategies for multiplication of larger numbers.
The Partial Products Finder is an open-ended educational tool, ideal for elementary classrooms and other learning environments that use laptops, iPads, or Chromebooks.
- Make arrays up to 50 x 50.
- Add and move up to four sliders per axis that divide the rectangle into smaller parts.
- View partial products, watching how the equation changes depending on the position of the sliders.
- Point to any region to see the corresponding piece of the equation.
- Hide and reveal fraction labels.
Show or hide the results of the equation.
Technical Support and Feedback
Please contact our team for app support and feedback.
© 2022 The Math Learning Center
This app was crafted by Clarity Innovations: “We improve teaching and learning by creating solutions that match promising technologies with the needs of education.” www.clarity-innovations.com.