Bridges In Mathematics Family Support: Pre-K
In Pre-K math, your child will:
- Count, compare, read, and write numbers to 10 (especially numbers from 1 to 6)
- Solve simple story problems with counting, addition, and subtraction
- Find, name, and describe shapes in the world
- Put shapes together to make other shapes and complete puzzles
- Sort objects by traits like color, shape, and size
Family Welcome Letter An introduction and overview of the year.
Available in English and Spanish.
Math at Home Activities
This collection of activities, organized by mathematical content, uses familiar routines that can be used by students, families, and teachers in a variety of settings.
Math Learning Center Apps
The Math Learning Center provides a free collection of apps that can help your child learn and practice math concepts taught in their classroom. Learn more