Websites Privacy Statement
Effective Date: August 30, 2012; Last Updated November 24, 2020
Your privacy is important to The Math Learning Center (“MLC,” “us,” “our,” and/or “we”). This Privacy Statement describes our information and privacy practices that apply when you use MLC’s websites, including that located at and those accessible through www.mathlearningcenter.org , our web and mobile applications (“Apps”), the Bridges Educator Site ("BES")located at https://bridges.mathlearningcenter.org (“Bridges”), and our online store located at https://store.mathlearningcenter.org (“Store”), as well to any personal information we collect from ad-tracking technologies used to analyze our online ad campaigns. For purposes of this Privacy Statement, the terms “Website” or “Website and Apps” means one or more of MLC's Websites, including Bridges, our Apps, and/or the Store, and also includes any ad-tracking technologies from which MLC collects personal information. The term “Web Apps”, as used herein, refers specifically to versions of the Apps accessed from a web browser.
We may need to update and revise this Privacy Statement from time-to-time in response to changing legal, technical, or business developments. We will post any new or revised Privacy Statement here. You can determine whether this Privacy Statement has been revised since your last visit by referring to the Last Updated date at the top of this page. If changes are significant, we will notify you of such changes to this Privacy Statement by posting a notice on the homepage of the Website, or by some other appropriate manner consistent with the significance of the changes we make. We will obtain your consent to significant changes to this Privacy Statement if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws, and provided we have current contact information for you.
This Privacy Statement explains:
- What personal data we collect about you when you use our Website and Apps, why we collect it, who it goes to and how long we keep it for;
- How we use your personal data;
- How we protect your personal data; and
- Your legal rights in respect to your personal data, including how to access and update the information we hold about you.
Please note that some of the provisions of this Privacy Statement will apply only if you are based in the EU.
This Privacy Statement contains the following sections:
- Types Of Information Collected
- Information Collected Through Use of Our Apps
- Information You Provide Voluntarily
- Information That We Collect Automatically
- Information Provided by Our Customers
- How We Collect Automatically Collected Information
- Automatically Collected Information Provided to Us by Google Analytics™
- Automatically Collected Information Provided to Us By Advertising Technologies Including the Facebook Pixel
- How We Use the Collected Information
- Information We Collect from Web Apps
- Information We Collect Automatically
- Information You Provide Voluntarily
- Disclosure of Collected Information to Others
- Third-Party Service Providers
- Merger, Acquisition, or Sale
- Required by Law
- Public Areas of Website
- Information Stored in the United States
- Securing Collected Information
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
- Your Data Protection Rights
- How to Stop Marketing Communications
- Updating & Correcting Personal Information
- Retention & Storage
- Links to Third-Party Websites, Products & Services
- MLC Login Areas
- Contact Us
PLEASE READ this Privacy Statement before you use the Website. Your use of the Website and Apps signifies to us that you have read and understood all of the terms of this Privacy Statement.
We may need to update and revise this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, technical, or business developments. We will post any new or revised Privacy Statement here. You can determine whether this Privacy Statement has been revised since your last visit by referring to the Last Updated date at the top of this page. If changes are significant, we will notify you of such changes to this Privacy Statement by posting a notice on the homepage of the Website, or by some other appropriate manner consistent with the significance of the changes we make. We will obtain your consent to significant changes to this Privacy Statement if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws, and provided we have current contact information for you.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
A. Information Collected Through Use of Our Apps
We will never ask you to provide us with your or someone else’s personal information in order to access, or while you are using, the Apps. And we do not send marketing communications to App users as a result of their use of the Apps.
Automatically Collected Information from Apps
When you use or download our Apps, analytics tools automatically collect certain information that we use for our internal analytics purposes, to diagnose problems with our servers, and to improve the quality, performance, and functionality of our Apps, and their relevance to our users. In other words, we only use this automatically collected information for the internal business purposes of learning what Apps are most popular and improving our Apps and related services.
- LocalStorage: Some of our Web Apps use a feature of your web browser called LocalStorage. LocalStorage is similar to web “cookies” in that it places data within the web browser on your hard drive and assigns a unique, random, anonymous ID to facilitate use of that data within the Web App. Standing alone, this data does not identify any individual user; rather, it identifies data used to restore the last used values by anyone using that web browser to access the app. Users remain anonymous to us when using any of our Web Apps.
- Google Analytics™: We use Google Analytics™ on our Website to gather usage data from our Website, including our Web Apps. (Our use of Google Analytics™ is explained in greater detail below in the section titled Automatically Collected Information Provided to Us by Google Analytics™.) When you use our Web Apps, Google Analytics™ collects certain usage information, including the type of web browser used to access and use the Web App; usage information such as date and time of visit, duration of visit, and Web App features used; aggregated regional location data of App users; and other similar non-personal usage data. Google provides some of this information to us, but only in aggregate form that cannot be used to identify any individual.
When you download and use one of our Apps from Apple’s® App Store®, depending on your iOS® device settings, Apple® may use Apple® Analytics to automatically collect certain usage and performance data associated with your use of the App. Apple® makes available to us general statistical data related to App usage, but never discloses any personal information collected by Apple® Analytics to us or any other third party.
Personal Information You Elect to Store in App “Save States”
Some of our Apps include a “Save State” feature that allows a user to save the then-current configuration of elements within an App, such as a design or problem, for future retrieval or access via a shareable URL or access code (“Access Key”). We will never ask you to provide, nor do we recommend that you save, personal information in a Save State. However, many of our Apps allow users to enter drawings or text, so it is possible that a user could choose to enter personal information into an App and preserve it in a Save State for future access. In the event of such occurrence, please note the following about Save States.
- Save States are anonymous: Users are not required to register with us in order to create or access a Save State, and Save States are never associated with a User’s account or profile with us. Further, the data associated with a Save State does not include any metadata associated with any user(s) of the Save State.
- Access to Save States is restricted: When a user creates a Save State, they will be provided with a random, unique Access Key that will be required to access or retrieve the Save State in the future. The Access Key is associated only with the Save State, and not with any individual. If an Access Key is lost we have no way to recover it or otherwise locate the associated Save State. MLC cannot locate specific Save States without an Access Key. And, MLC does not access Save States unless you request that we manually delete a Save State, in which case you must provide us with the Access Key in order for us to locate the Save State.
- You can share a Save State: You may share your Access Key with others. Please note that anyone with an Access Key can retrieve its associated Save State. That means that anyone you share your Access Key with, and anyone they share it with, can access the Save State, and its contents (including any personal information you enter), as if it were a public area of the website (as described below in the Disclosure of Collected Information section).
- An existing Save State cannot be modified, but can be used to create additional Save States. Once created, the Access Key associated with a Save State will always retrieve the Save State as it appeared when the Access Key was generated. Any subsequent modifications to a Save State that a user wishes to save will result in the generation of a new Access Key to a distinct Save State. This means that if you share your Access Key, others can access the associated Save State ¬and create new Save States using its contents, each with a unique Access Key. As such, we will never ask for, nor do we recommend, personal information to be stored in Save States.
- Save States expire: A Save State will be automatically deleted if it has not been accessed for a set period of time. Currently, Save States are set to automatically delete after two years from their last date of access.
B. Information You Provide Voluntarily
Certain features of the Website may ask you to voluntarily provide personal information. Some common ways you may be asked to provide personal information include when you:
- Contact us through the Website;
- Complete and submit a form to obtain additional information about the products and services we offer, including requests for guest passes or free trials;
- Submit an order through our Store;
- Sign up to receive our Newsletter and other information from us;
- Create an account on our Bridges Educator Site;
- Participate in testing of new products or services on our Website.
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, the information collected on the Website may consist of information including, but not limited to, your full name; home or business address; billing address; phone number; fax number; email address; other information that could be used to contact you via mail, in person, or online or to identify you personally; demographic information (such as your ZIP code);
If you are a teacher, or school or district administrator, we may also collect details regarding your school or institution, including school/institution type, school/institution name, school/institution district, school/institution size, number of students enrolled in the school/institution, and the class(es) or grade level(s) you work with; employment-related information, such as your job title; personal information you input into any message box if you fill out a “Contact Us” form, “Request a Guest Pass” form, “Order” form, or similar form on the Website; information submitted to us via email; information you input into any open text box or search box, including search terms, comments, and other miscellaneous information; and any other information you actively enter into the Website.
When we ask you to provide personal information on the Website, including for the provision of required personal information, we will explain the reasons you are asked to provide that information. Generally, and unless otherwise indicated, any required information that you may be asked to provide is needed to provide you with the products and services requested by you on the Website. In some instances, if you choose not to provide us with your personal information, you may not be able to use certain features of the Website.
C. Information That We Collect Automatically
As mentioned above, we use certain analytics tools on our Website to collect usage and performance data. As soon as you navigate to the Website and continue to browse through the Website or use one our Apps, these analytics tools automatically collect and store certain information from your computer or device about your visit such as your IP address or mobile device ID. In some countries, including those in the European Economic Area, some of this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
As described in the How We Collect Automatically Collected Information section below, some of the specific information we may collect automatically when you visit the Website includes usage data, such as the date and time of visit, duration of visit, type of web browser used, operating system/platform used, your IP address or mobile device ID, the websites from which you linked to the Website, and your CPU speed. We may also note whether and how you use the Website by recording site traffic patterns and “clickstreams.”
Some of the usage data is collected by Google Analytics™ and provided to us, as explained in greater detail in the Automatically Collected Information Provided to Us by Google Analytics™ section below. Similarly, as described above, when you download and use one of our mobile Apps, Apple® Analytics may automatically collect certain usage and performance data associated with your use of the App. Apple® never discloses any personal information collected by Apple® Analytics to us or any other third party.
This automatically collected information allows us to better understand the visitors who come to our Website or use our Apps, where they come from, and what content on our Website or Apps is of interest to them. We only ever use this automatically collected information for our internal analytics purposes, to diagnose problems with our servers, and to improve the quality, performance, and functionality of the Website and Apps, and their relevance to our users.
In addition to the analytics tools described above, we also use certain advertising technologies on third party websites to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. As described in greater detail in the How We Collect Automatically Collected Information, below, these tools automatically collect and store certain information when you interact with one of our online advertisements. As with the analytics tools described above, in some countries, including those in the European Economic Area, some of the information processed by these advertising technologies may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
D. Information Provided by Our Customers (Bridges Educator Site only)
Because we provide accounts and access to our Bridges site to our institutional customers (e.g., schools and school districts) for use by their end-users (e.g., teachers and administrators), our institutional customers may provide limited information about their end-users in order to (i) set up and maintain the end-user accounts within Bridges, and (ii) for us to be able to provide access to Bridges to end-users. In such instances, any information provided by the customer will be limited to a username and password. However, in most cases the end users provide this information themselves. In addition, if needed, end-users can update this information when accessing their Bridges account.
HOW WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies, though the methods for doing so may vary from browser to browser. Information about managing cookies in commonly used browsers is available online from www.allaboutcookies.org .
Types of Cookies and Why We Use Them
There are two types of cookies: Session-based and persistent-based. Session cookies exist only during one session, and they disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser software or otherwise end your session. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or device after you close your browser or otherwise end your session.
We use session cookies to provide us with information about the Website features used and activities conducted while you are using the Website. We also use session cookies to help process information you input into the Website.
There are four general categories of cookies. A description of each category of cookie is below, followed by a table describing the categories of cookies we use on the Website.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential to enable you to move around a website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like logging into a secure area of our Website, cannot be provided.
- Performance / analytical. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website. The information collected by these cookies is performance and usage data such as that collected by Google Analytics™ and Apple® Analytics as described throughout this Privacy Statement.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your username or ID, language preference, or the area or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting and advertising tracking technologies. These cookies and pixels track browsing habits and are used to deliver targeted (interest-based) advertising. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers.
We use the following categories of cookies for the reasons described below:
|Category||Do we use?||Purpose and Description|
|Strictly Necessary||Yes||We use these cookies to enable you to navigate the Website and use certain features, including accessing your account and making purchases from our Store.|
|Performance||Yes||We use these cookies to improve the performance of our Website and Apps, and enhance your experience. Google Analytics™ and Apple® Analytics automatically collect certain usage and performance data from our Website and App users. The information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous information, and we are never provided with your personal information from these cookies.|
|Functionality||Yes||We use session-type functionality cookies to enable the website to temporarily remember choices you make on the Website, and to provide a more personalized experience. You can customize or disable these cookies through your browser settings. A link to cookie management resources for commonly used browsers is above.|
|Advertising||Yes||As discussed in greater detail below, we use the Facebook Pixel to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns on Facebook.|
B. Automatically Collected Information Provided to Us by Google Analytics™
When you use the Website, Google Analytics™ may automatically collect information from you through the use of Google’s analytics IDs, and Google provides some of this information to us. An analytics ID is a specific string of numbers and letters (often called a “character string”) that is assigned to your computer or device but does not name you. The analytics ID allows Google to track usage data of the Website, such as date and time of visit, duration of visit, Website traffic patterns, “clickstreams,” other similar information about your use of the Website, the type of web browser used, the operating system/platform you are using, your IP address, the websites that referred or linked you to our Website, and your CPU speed. Google Analytics™ provides information about the use of our Website to us in aggregate form (i.e., data about many Website users combined and not just about you). Some of this data might include the regional location of Website users, but again, this data will be in aggregate (and not individual) form. We might use information we receive from Google Analytics™ to learn how users are using the Website and to improve the Website. We will not receive the analytics ID assigned to your computer or device that you use to access and use the Website.
C. Automatically Collected Information Provided to Us By Advertising Technologies Including the Facebook Pixel
We use the Facebook Pixel to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns that we run on Facebook. The Facebook Pixel is an advertising tracking technology that provides us with feedback about user behavior after an individual is redirected to our Website by clicking on one of our Facebook ads. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of our Facebook ad campaigns for statistical and market research purposes. Facebook provides Pixel data to us in either aggregate or otherwise anonymous form, meaning that we cannot use the Pixel data to identify or otherwise link to any individuals. However, because the Pixel is provided by Facebook, some of the data collected through the Pixel when you interact with our ads on the Facebook platform may be stored and processed by Facebook in accordance with Facebook’s privacy and data usage policies, over which we have not control. We encourage you to review Facebook’s privacy and data usage policies if you have questions about Facebook’s data collection and processing practices. You can use Facebook’s Ad Preferences tool to control whether you see ads based on your activity on Facebook. You can limit the data the Facebook Pixel collects from you by adjusting your Facebook account settings. Additional resources about how to opt-out of online and targeted advertising are available at optout.networkadvertising.org as well as www.aboutads.info/choices .
HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the reasons described in this Statement. In general, we will use the personal information we collect from you only for the purposes described in this Statement or for purposes that we explain to you at the time we collect your personal information. However, we may also use your personal information for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you if and where this is permitted or required by applicable data protection laws.
We may use both Automatically Collected Information and your personal information to help diagnose problems with the Website; to analyze statistical use patterns and demographic data; and to improve our Website, products, and services.
Please note that we may aggregate Automatically Collected Information and your personal information we collect as you use one of our Websites and/or Apps with Automatically Collected Information and your personal information we collect from your use of our other Websites and/or Apps. In these cases, however, Automatically Collected Information is never un-aggregated; in other words, we cannot use personal data to relate Automatically Collected Information to a specific individual.
A. Information We Collect From Web Apps
We use Automatically Collected Information from Web Apps only to help diagnose problems with the Web Apps; to analyze statistical use patterns and demographic data; and to improve our Apps, Website, products, and services. We collect Automatically Collected Information in an effort to ensure that our Web Apps will appear and function appropriately on your web browser, to help us improve the Web Apps, and so we may determine what website referred you to our Web Apps. We may also use Automatically Collected Information to track what our Web App users are looking at most frequently so we can recognize and deliver more of the desired features, products, and services.
B. Information We Collect Automatically
As described in the sections on Automatically Collected Information above, we use Automatically Collected Information in an effort to ensure that our Website will appear and function appropriately on your computer, to help us improve the Website, and to determine which website referred you to our Website. We may also use Automatically Collected Information to track what our Website users are looking at most frequently so we can recognize and deliver more of the desired features, products, and services, as well as to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns.
C. Information You Provide Voluntarily
As described above, we may use personal information you voluntarily provide to us to provide you with access to your account, to respond to your information requests or product orders, to provide information about products or services that may be of interest to you, or to provide information regarding MLC, upcoming events and workshops, new products, and other general information about our products and/or services. See the section below entitled “How to Stop Marketing Communications” for instructions regarding how to contact us to request that we stop contacting you for marketing purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION TO OTHERS
Except in the limited circumstances stated in this Privacy Statement, we do not share, sell, or otherwise transfer or disclose your personal information to any third party.
A. Third-Party Service Providers
We may provide your personal information and Automatically Collected Information to third parties that provide us with data processing services to the extent necessary and appropriate, in our discretion, to perform certain marketing or Website- and App-related services on our behalf (e.g., improving security, services and features, directing mailings, fulfilling orders, conducting website analytics, measuring advertising effectiveness, or other data processing as described in this statement or described to you when we collect your information). These third parties are required to keep the information confidential and are not authorized to process your personal information or Automatically Collected Information for any other purpose other than as instructed by us.
B. Merger, Acquisition, or Sale
We may transfer your personal information and Automatically Collected Information to an actual or potential buyer (or its agents), in the event of a sale or transfer of assets or other disposition of all or any portion of our business. In this event, we will notify the buyer that it may process your information only in accordance with the purposes described in this statement, and, if allowed, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you when your personal information and Automatically Collected Information is transferred to any third party under this paragraph by posting such notice on the Website and/or by contacting you via the personal information you have provided us, if any.
C. Required by Law
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Privacy Statement, we may also use and/or disclose your personal information and Automatically Collected Information, to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party if we believe we are legally obligated to do so; if we believe disclosure is necessary to protect, establish, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or if we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our other customers, third parties, or our employees, property, or business.
D. Public Areas of Website
The Website may contain one or more areas where users can post content that will be viewed by other Website users. When you voluntarily disclose personal information on these areas for public viewing, the information may be collected, stored, used, and disclosed by other users of the Website. Such activities by other users are beyond our control, and we shall have no responsibility for or liability regarding the protection or security of such information. Do not post information that you want to keep private on these areas of the Website.
INFORMATION STORED IN THE UNITED STATES
Your use of the Website may involve your personal information being transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you reside. These countries may have data protection laws that are different than the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective).
Specifically, we are headquartered, and our Website is hosted, in the United States. This means that if you use our Website and if we collect your personal information through the means described in this Statement, your personal information will be processed by us in the United States, which (in the absence of an adequacy decision from the EU Commission or similar body from another country or territory) may not have the same level of data protection as in your country. However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
SECURING COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial security measures to assist in protecting against the loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration of your personal information that is under our control. This includes the use of firewalls, encryption during transmission and at rest, vulnerability scans, and other security measures. That said, no data storage system, or system of transmitting data over the internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and our servers, or any personal information provided to us.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
Generally, we will collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to fulfill an order you make through the Store, or to provide you with information or services you request from us), (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), such as monitoring and improving the Website, and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the "Contact Us" heading below.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If you are a resident in certain territories (such as, but not limited to, the European Economic Area), subject to applicable local law, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time as described in the “Updating & Correcting Personal Information” heading below.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at MLCinfo@mathlearningcenter.org.
- You have the right to opt out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right at any time as described in the “How to Stop Marketing Communications” section below.
- If we collect and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at MLCinfo@mathlearningcenter.org .
- If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area are available here .)
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Before responding to your request, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide further details about your request.
We provide the ability to opt out of marketing communications and to change or modify your personal information, regardless of your residency, as described below.
HOW TO STOP MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you subscribe to our MLC e-newsletter (“Newsletter”) either through our Website or by creating a Bridges account, please be advised that in each edition of the Newsletter we will include information on some of our offerings, including: professional development opportunities, online courses and/or webinars, and occasionally information about some of our products. You can revoke your consent to receive the Newsletter at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of each edition of the Newsletter. You may also opt out of receiving future marketing notices by contacting us at MLCinfo@mathlearningcenter.org . If you request that we not contact you for marketing purposes (either by using the unsubscribe mechanism or by sending us an email), we reserve the right to contact you for non-marketing purposes relating to your use of the Website or purchase of our products.
UPDATING & CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have voluntarily given us personal information through our Website (such as by completing a form on our Website) or by submitting a product order to us, you may update or change your personal information by sending an email request to MLCinfo@mathlearningcenter.org .
If you request that your personal information be changed or deleted from our databases, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove your personal information from our databases, but see the section entitled “Retention & Storage” below regarding why we may still maintain some information.
RETENTION & STORAGE
We will retain your personal information until you ask us to remove it from our databases, and otherwise for only as long as we need it to carry out the purposes for which we collect and use it. In some instances, we will retain your information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need (such as for legal, tax, or accounting purposes), or where we are required to retain certain information to comply with any applicable law, rule, regulation, or guideline; to prevent fraudulent activity; or to protect ourselves against liability. We will also retain your email address if you opt out of marketing communications for the purpose of being able to identify you as an individual who does not wish to receive marketing communications from us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete it or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, PRODUCTS & SERVICES
This Privacy Statement applies only to information collected through our Website and email. Our Website and Apps may contain links to other websites or apps (“Linked Sites”), products, and services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for and have not reviewed the privacy practices of the Linked Sites, or the owners or operators of the Linked Sites, products, or services. The owners and operators of the Linked Sites, products, or services may have their own policies regarding privacy and security. You should review any Linked Sites, products, or services for their own privacy practices to determine what information about you may be collected and used when you use such Linked Sites, products, or services.
MLC LOGIN AREAS
You may see areas of the Websites where one can log into the Websites by providing a username or email and password. Areas such as these labeled “MLC Login” are reserved solely for use by MLC employees and independent contractors. You will not be able to log into these areas because you do not have accounts with authorized usernames and passwords. Please do not attempt to log into these areas of the Websites.
If any part of this Privacy Statement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision.
If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Statement or the use of your Personally Identifiable Information and Automatically Collected Information, please contact us at MLCinfo@mathlearningcenter.org .