Math Vocabulary Cards help students deepen their conceptual understanding of key terms in mathematics. Each card features three sections: a math term, a representative example or model, and a concise definition. Each section can be hidden or revealed providing multiple options for practice. Vocabulary cards can be selected individually or by category and switched seamlessly between English and Spanish.
This virtual version of our Word Resource Cards, is an open-ended educational tool ideal for elementary classrooms and other learning environments that use laptops, iPads, Chromebooks, and Windows devices.
- Choose cards sets for grades K–2 or 3–5.
- Select cards by category (e.g., fractions, geometry, etc.) or individually.
- Cards are automatically sorted in random order.
- Hide and reveal one or more sections of each card.
- View terms and definitions in English or Spanish.
Math Vocabulary Cards was made possible by a generous donation from Dr. David Moursund.
Technical Support and Feedback
These apps were crafted by Clarity Innovations: “We improve teaching and learning by creating solutions that match promising technologies with the needs of education.” For app support and feedback, contact them at www.clarity-innovations.com/apps.
© 2017 The Math Learning Center